Tuesday 27 August 2013

Clearing Energy X Pacifying A Soul

Yesterday evening I was watching a program on TV about unnatural death, it was about young parents who just started a family and how they accidentally killed their own baby. The two stories re-enacted was about how 1) a young father who shook his baby to death and  2) a young mother who had post natal blues and inflicted fatal injuries to her baby.

The first story was about a young father left alone to care for his baby while his wife left for work, having no experience taking care of babies, he got angry when he could not pacify his crying baby. In a fit of anger, he shook his baby violently till the baby stop crying, not knowing that he has fatally injured his own baby he left his baby in her crib and fell asleep himself. Only when his wife returned from work that they discovered that the baby is bleeding from her eyes that they sent her to hospital but it was too late.

The second story was in a similar vein, in this case the mother was suffering from post natal blues, but the husband was not aware of this, in the end their baby paid the price and died from her injuries.

After watching the program, I was thinking about my own life and how me and my wife went through similar experiences, but we were lucky that help came along and we were saved from suffering any tragedy results. 

From an energy standpoint, both characters of the stories, were affected by negative energies, negative emotions, negative entities, and other factors, on the second story, the child that died was a third baby, their second baby died when the mother drop the baby on the floor when she was startled by the doorbell. When the third baby came along the baby constantly cried which cause the mother to stress out, I believe this is due to the disturbance of negative entities.(maybe the soul of the second child)

It is sad that the tragedies could have been avoided if they have met someone who knew about energy and help them adjusted the energy to more beneficial ones. In the case of the second character, using the practice of Ho'oponopono might have been very helpful to release the soul of their second child.

I am just speculating, there are many other factors that might affect them, like bad karmic influences, that might have prevented them from receiving help or rejecting help, even if it was offered. In my own case, my wife and me moved into a new flat that have negative entities which at that point of time we have no knowledge of energy works. My first child was badly affected, crying, and staying up the whole night refusing to sleep, and would run around the flat refusing to put on any clothing. Lucky for us I met a friend who was a Taoist priest and he help me with my problems.

Looking back at all this, reminds me that the reason for writing this blog is to share as much about energy to help as many people as possible, so that they may have the information to help themselves.

Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.




No comments:

Post a Comment