Wednesday 14 August 2013

Thank You and Please Share More.

See this world as a free world, and see everyone in it as trying through their individual experiences to find their way back to that calling, back to that Source Energy. And even though there are billions of them going about it in a way that is different than you would choose, there's no right or wrong way. In other words, bless them all, and get on with the only thing you have any power about, which is opening or closing your vortex to your natural state of Well-Being.



---Abraham

Thank you everyone for sharing your views, I am so touch by what all of you have written, I am happy that the information has been put to good use and is making life better for all of you. Please feel free to keep writing me with more of your accomplishments.

When I first learn about dowsing, there were times when I did not get the results that I was looking for, but through many attempts and learning through each attempts I managed to find the correct commands to use and got results.

Like everyone I surf the internet to look for information on how to make my dowsing more effective, most of the time I was disappointed as there was little information available and most sites were commercial therefore much of the information was not make available.

Despite this I took a great interest in dowsing and started to help friends and family with their problems using dowsing. I kept notes of the commands what works for one person in a given situation and what did not. I paid attention to the emotional state I was in when I was dowsing and if that session worked for the person I was working on. 

I push the limits of what can be done and what could not be done, sometimes to my own amazement, what seem impossible became possible. When I came across my first cancer case, it worked although I was not very sure of what I was doing. 

Dowsing never cease to amaze me, removing pain instantly from someone, saving someone who was struck by lightning are experiences that both exciting and enjoyable.

In 2008, after 3 years of dowsing experience I decided to write this blog, I wanted to have a platform that I can share my experiences and have like minded people share their experiences too. I wanted the blog to be different by providing and sharing the information based on practical experiences from real life cases. 

Most of the information provided here came from transcribing the Dowsing DVDs produced by Raymon Grace. I used the commands whenever I come across a case and found that many time it works, when it did not work then it is back to investigating the causes, using dowsing to find out where exactly the problem is.

It is very rewarding when you are investigating, you find a lot of information and see many issues that may cause one to have problems in their life. A word of caution here, get only the information you need, do not use dowsing to pry into people's life. 

Dowsing is a both a spiritual practice and a practical tool for everyone who is willing to take it up. A most wonderful and rewarding journey for you and your family. In the near future, the world will have a group of powerful people and it is you, the Dowsers.

Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.














No comments:

Post a Comment