Friday 23 August 2013

Confidence and Patience

Dowsing is a fun tool to use, we can change the energy of any given situation to be beneficial for ourselves, we use dowsing to investigate cause, get data, find out what is real or what would be the overall effects of a situation upon us. We may need to have patience to slowly pick up the data and deduce what is probable sometimes. As we dowse more often, we may find that the answers we are looking for seem to come to us even before the pendulum swings. This is actually a good sign, it means you have become very initiative but you must trust yourself. 

Yesterday someone came by for lunch (I seem to have many lunch time crowd) to ask me if he should go into partnership with a company. He presented two business cards to me and place them on the table, (I seem to get tested often with such queries) when the cards are on the table, one card seem to be emitting energy, but it was not a good energy, it look like some messy electrical energy. I proceed to dowse both companies and the people and gave him the reading. The card with the electrical energy was not a good choice for partnership, the other company was fine but he would face some human relationship problems.

With the reading given, he told me that he is already working with the company that I indicated to be positive and that he is facing some relationship problems with one of the director. The other company is a new start up by a younger person who have not properly setup things, this probably explained the messy energy emitted by the business card. 

This friend of mine is a dowser too, so he felt he needed to explain why he needed me to confirm what he already knew. He wanted to work with the younger person because of the relationship problems he is facing with his current partnership. I told him that he only needed to change the energy of the director who is stress out, bring his soul back to the present dimension and ground him and he will be alright to work with.

Just like my friend, we sometimes forget that we are dowsers and we have the ability to change the energy of a given situation, there is no need to move away and avoid the present situation. 

Sometimes when we dowse for some results, we may not observe it happen immediately, in fact sometimes it feel like the dowsing did not work, but like me reassure you that every dowse that you do, works, but the result may be seen only much later. I have always wonder why this is so, but every time I take stock of my life now, I have always found that those dowsing results that seem to have not worked has already taken effect in my life.

Have confidence with your dowsing, have patience, if you do not succeed in getting the result you want, try again, check with a friend, but the most important thing is to trust that it will happen for you period!

Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.

 
Kind words cost little but accomplish much 
Sometimes all that is needed to get over an obstacle is a positive push. There is a lot more good in people than there is bad. Building people up is more effective than tearing them down. We increase whatever we praise. The whole creation responds to praise and is glad (Charles Fillmore).

 







No comments:

Post a Comment