Thursday 15 August 2013

Healing by Angels

Many years ago I attended a Christian healing meet, when the actual healing started I saw 4 angels appear, one was standing behind the preacher and the other three were facing the audience on stage. They were tall, about 5 meters in height, as the audience queue to receive their blessing from the preacher the angels watched over the whole event.

The next day my friend who invited me to this event, called me to ask how I felt, I told him about the angels and he was surprised, not about the angels he knew about them, he was surprised I saw them too. He reveal to me that his wife could see them and have told him about this. 

I got my wish or rather the wish gave to us by the preacher, telling all us that we would have an opportunity to go to China and make a million dollars. I did went to China to work on a project but I did not see my one million dollars. Ha! Ha! Ha!

Well that is not the point, after the session I did have my own angels, whenever you think of them they actually appear to make your wish come true. This is something that I did not expect as most of my training were either based on Buddhism, Hinduism, and Taoism. This was good, think of it Angels to assist me with what I need and want. Wow!

For those who want there personal angels, use your dowsing system to ask if they are willing to meet you, if you get a 'yes' response, then ask that they appear to you in a manner that is acceptable and comfortable to you. Work out your own arrangement, I am sure all of us have Guardian Angels to guide us and they are more than willing to meet up with us if we acknowledge them.

Try it out, use what ever method that you are comfortable with, prayers, meditations, or simply asking, you can accomplish more if you ask then if you don't.

Write me if you have any experiences with Angels that you like to share, or if you made contact after reading this. I am sure many people could tell me more about them.

Thank You! I appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.




No comments:

Post a Comment