Sunday 18 August 2013

Energizing Your Home

Complaining about anything holds you in the place of refusing to receive the things you've been asking for. Justifying about anything holds you in the place of refusing to let in the very things that you've been asking for. Blaming someone holds you in the place of refusing to let in the things that you've been asking for. Feeling guilty, feeling angry, it doesn't matter what you call it; it is a refusal, not a conscious one. You're asking; you can't help but ask. The Universe is yielding; it must yield. It's a big question, folks: why aren't you letting it in? - Abraham.


How was your week? I hope you had a good one, over the weekend I did some investigating with dowsing for two friends, the reason for doing this was that they have just installed a G7 pipe to their water supply. I wanted to know the difference in energy level of the water in their home. 

The results I have surprised me, the water in their home did not energize as compared to others who have installed the pipe. This got me to check for reasons as to why the water was not energizing, with further checking  I found that  the energy of their neighborhood was not good too, as both of them live within walking distance of each other. I did more checking on more people's neighborhood and found that some were good and some not so good. This got me to think what could be the reason for the different energy readings.

I still have not come up with the reason for the above, so I called the brother of one the two friend and ask about him about his brother and he told me that his brother did not install the G7 pipe yet, so this explained the reading I got for one of the two friends. My assumption was proven wrong by dowsing, but it still did not explained the second friend's readings.

When you install the G7 pipe, it is actually an energizer, water pass through the pipe and gets energize, but the water that comes before the pipe is also energize because it is part of the same water. What you have is by installing an energizer, you energize all the water before and after the installation. This becomes a domino effect and you actually energize all the water in your neighborhood, so the energy of the neighborhood should be good. 

You need not install a G7 pipe to have this effect, as in the previous post, you can have a cardboard with the words 'energizer' and place it on your incoming water supply and it will energizer the water. You can experiment with this idea and measure the energy level of the water before and after doing so.

With this method you can energize your home and neighborhood all at the same time, alright lets get back to my friends, if you are interested to have fun and do some dowsing practice, here is what we can do.

Work on my 2 friends, we will name them A and B, check why the energy of their neighborhood is not energize, check them out, like if there is negativity in them, or any reasons for not having good energy, also check the energy of your own neighborhood, write me with your findings and we will compare notes, I would appreciate your help with this matter. 

Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.


Many benefits are derived when we keep an open heart and open mind
to ACCEPT without denials and justifications from ego.
 
Abundant opportunities are offered to us
in myriad ways and many are thrown out of the window.
 
The main reason is that the Divine cannot intervene nor influence
and every human decide through using his or her own free-will.  
 
Human consciousness plays a very important part
in determining the planet's consciousness, and
I have shared this many times.
 
As it has to start at the individual level,
each one of you have to play your part
consciously and effectively.
 
Remember the 100th monkey effect and also the ripple effect.
Do not underestimate your vast potential
especially when you create from your heart. 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment