Wednesday 21 August 2013

Immortality

Immortality, is this possible with the physical body, I was having another lunch session with an old friend the other day and this topic came up, he was having a physical problem related to males of our age.(we are in our fifties now) He ask me if there is a way to improved his conditions, so I bought up the chicken heart experiment (in previous post) about removing waste material from the cells of our body.

To my surprise he told me that he has been doing this for a number of years, he told me that he heard about this somewhere and have been practicing this in his own way since. I have always wondered why he did not seem to age for the last 10 years since I know him. 

I told him since he was using intention to help himself he could use the same for his physical condition as well, no difference, the body will responds to our intention every time, it is a matter of asking. He laughed and said why have he not thought about this before. he then ask me another question about listening to chanting CD, he heard some people tell him that playing such CD at home will attract spirits to the house.

This is not the first time I have been asked about this subject, I told him that in Buddhist practice we always start with invoking the power of the Buddha, Dharma and Sangha, then we pay homage to the Buddha, do purification prayers, our main practice and finally dedication of the merits to all sentient beings.

The CD played at home attracts spirits because they are attracted to the energy of the mantra played, all he had to do was to give the energy to them by intention, this in turn will bring good merit to himself as the spirits will bless him back in return. Well that is the theory, my own opinion is that you can use dowsing to check what is the overall effects of playing the CD at home, and if it is good do it, if not don't.

Then he ask about an investment opportunity with a new start up company, I did some checking and gave him the answers I got from the dowsing system, then I asked him, since he has been using intentions to improve his life, why don't he just simply intent the money he need instead of going through the process of investing in a company, I told him that if he was not comfortable with intending money directly into his pocket then intend that only profitable investment opportunity will be presented to him, then there is no need to doubt. 

There are many people like my friend here, they are using energy, intentions, and other modalities but they are not fully making use of these, on the other hand people like me may seem to be extremist  totally using dowsing for everything in life, well I got results, people like me got results, you can read about it in the comments that they so kindly write when I ask them to. Raymon Grace said in his book 'The future is Yours', 'if you don't believe in what you are doing, you should get out of the business.'

Back to the title, yes I believe that you can achieve immortality, there is a program in your DNA that cause you to age, change it.

Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.






No comments:

Post a Comment