Friday 8 November 2013

Mass Consciousness and You

Yesterday was an interesting day, I thought I could avoid some work but was forcefully drag back into the vortex of work, I guess I did not cleared everyone involved. This brings us back to mass consciousness, mass consciousness is a strong energy that we should clear every day or it will affect you.

'Please clear the ill effects of all mass consciousness upon me, my family, my home and all people we associate with today. Thank you.'

Another thing that I found useful recently was to adjust my ego level to the lowest appropriate level for my best good. Throughout the day you will come across many people who will test your patience, adjusting the ego to the lowest appropriate level makes it easier to deal with such people.

Raising energy constantly throughout the day is also very helpful for you, you need not use a dowsing tool for this, just say 'Please raise my energy to the most appropriate level for my best good, for healing, balance and a happy day. Thank you.'  I recommend that you try using such small prayers throughout the day, especially in the morning, afternoon, evening when you are leaving the office and at night before going to bed. You can modify the prayer to your specific needs and you will see a great difference in your life within a short time.

Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.


1148928_223960487754720_1529272173_n



 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment