Wednesday 6 November 2013

Your Mission





All the people you meet are with you for a reason, there are people who bring joy to your life and there are others who bring pain. Whatever it is, there is always something to learn, learn them quickly to avoid going to repeat class again and again. 

Some people who had spiritual experience and believe that they have some mission, they reason that since they were given some gifts(powers) they must go out and do the works. This is not always true, I have a neighbor who will go into a trance whenever he is in a temple or somewhere near his favorite deity. He thinks this is something special but what good is there in going into a trance. Is he contributing anything to the good of humanity?  He is not really doing anything but stays at the fringe and wave his labels expecting that he will hear the call of God one day.

There are many like him, debating if they should leave their homes and family to do the 'good works' and they go around asking others if this is the true path for them. I once was told that if you found it then you will not be going around searching for it. There is no mission other than making the people with you now happy, there is no meaning climbing up high mountain to experience the energy when the energy can be experience everywhere and anywhere. If you can't see God in yourself, you will never find God even if you climb up to the highest mountain or go into the deepest ocean.

Do not get caught up with the energy that leads you astray, be centered in all that you do, keep things simple.
Dowsing is a wonderful tool to have on our journey through life and I do find that dowsers are the happiest people in the world. I made many friends through dowsing and they are my support whenever I feel down, it is them that gives me joy and happiness and through them I fulfill my 'mission' in life.

Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.


No comments:

Post a Comment