Sunday 3 November 2013

Cycles of Creation

Recently the flower of Life and other geometry have been appearing to me strongly, the nuts are an example of what I am talking about, as I explore more into these geometries I discovered more and more about life itself. The above 2 videos are very informative and interesting, please watch them and maybe share your feelings and insights with me.

This is not the first time that symbols have appear in my life, I had experienced symbols appearing in front of me in the afternoon when I was just sitting down watching some nice green scenery. The energy of earth is changing again over the weekend and I had to do many balancing for myself and family. I got to think about all this and how it is affecting the ordinary people who are not aware of energy works yet. I recommend that when you are doing balancing and energy work for yourself and family try to include your neighbors and neighborhood too.

If you are new to dowsing and do not know what to do, start reading my blog from the very first post, there are many videos and links that will lead you to more information that will help you understand more about dowsing and what it can do for you.

Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.

No comments:

Post a Comment