Sunday 10 November 2013

The Privilege is All Mine. Thank You!

After a month of waiting, my book E squared arrived, I enjoyed it tremendously if you have not got your hands on a copy please do. An interesting point mentioned in the book was that we have an average of 60,000 thoughts a day, only 1000 of these thoughts are new the rest are repeated thoughts from the previous day. Look carefully what you are thinking, if you have negative thoughts it is repeated again the next day, so please have repeated good thoughts instead of negative ones.

A good way to achieve this, use affirmations like Every day in Every way I am getting Better and Better. I am Great, I am a magnet of money, I attract people, energy and events that enhances my prosperity and fun, I deserve prosperity and fun.

What you think manifest into reality in your life, so please manifest carefully, you are the creator of your own reality never forget this.

On Saturday, we had a gathering to share about dowsing, one thing lead to another and soon it became a energizing session for all of us, I would like to thank all who were present there and hope all of you have enjoyed the session as much as I did. 

I was thinking about the victims of the recent cyclone that hit some countries in Asia, I notice that most of the victims were living in the poorer areas of the country where the storm hit. Maybe I am wrong, if so please write in to correct me, in the case that I am right could someone enlighten me to why this is so.

We are drawn to live at a place, or meet with some type of people, work at a certain job because of vibrations, we can also use the word 'Karma', take a look around you now, where are you living, is the place pleasant, who are your neighbors, what kind of friends do you associate with, ask yourself these questions and watch the answers change from time to time.

I will be taking some time to organize some of my own matters for next year so I will not be posting from today onwards, I will be back maybe mid-December, meantime keep dowsing and stay inspired always. Cheers!

Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.





No comments:

Post a Comment