Thursday 31 October 2013

Mental Health

Yesterday my friend who is suffering from bipolar came to visit me, we had a good chat and I felt he must have recovered, he left me around 5.30pm and I went about running some errands. At about 7 pm he messaged me that he was coming down to meet me and asked me if I was still in office. We left each other at my office earlier and he has forgotten and ask to meet again. He really look normal when I was with him, I had no clue that he was still bipolar.

I was thinking about the conversation we had, he has lost confidence in himself, this man who was a successful businessman, a millionaire with a Master's degree. It is so sad that this is the state that he is in now, during the conversation I notice he kept talking about the past and his future plan to be a taxi driver, this got me thinking about how we are not living in the present moment but move from past and future.

I remember that Raymon Grace talked about our soul not in this dimension, having more than one 'thought form of us' and being not grounded to the present time and reality. 

What I found recently is that people are not 100% themselves, they forget things easily, lose focus of what is in front of them, I wonder if there is a co-relation between these and the increase in the number of people suffering from mental illness around the world. 

With the many rapid changes taking place in the world, there is a need to monitor our mental health, balancing the blood flow to the brain once a day is a great way to ensure that our brains are not stress out.

A new item I now add to my dowsing is I asked to be grounded to Mother Earth, I found this helpful to release stress at the end of the day. I am not sure why yet, but it gives me a good night's sleep.

Thank you! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.


No comments:

Post a Comment