Wednesday 23 October 2013

An Experiment






You can make something similar by gluing some small nuts together, I have found that it has the same benefits as stated above, you can try it out for yourself. There are many more applications you can use with your self made nuts, combine it with copper or brass and the energy exponential, you need to carry the glued nuts on your body for a few hours and you will notice any pain you are experiencing is gone.

It is also helpful for cough and flu symptoms, and I suspect that it might be beneficial for diabetics too, I have not collected enough data and feedback, for those interested make some and give these to your friends, and ask them for feedback. 

I just thought of it,you can make one for your pet too, I am sure it will benefit them. Place your glued nut under a glass of water and you will change the energy of the water too.

Please do not sell them commercially or boast that this is some miracle cure, I am just sharing my observations only.

Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.













No comments:

Post a Comment