Thursday 31 October 2013

Dowsing for a Better Life

Love, Peace and Harmony these are the energy we install every day, if there is no love, peace and harmony then you will not be able to live comfortably. This is the first thing that you will notice when people are in trouble, they lose their peace of mind. 

I was having a conversation with my son the other night and he mentioned that he forgave us for all the wrongs we did to him when he was young, I was hurt but kept my cool and listen to his reasoning, he was actually trying to say is that he learned forgiveness. The next day I told my wife about the conversation and she was smiling, we both know that we were not given the manual of great parenting when we became parents, we played it by ear, both of us never knew our father because they pass on when we were very young, and our mothers had to work very hard to bring us up.

I think generally parents never need to be forgiven, they are doing their best to their knowledge to raise their children. They have expectations and hope that the children grow up to be responsible and useful people to the society. When we became parents, my wife and me were in our early twenties, we did not know anything about energy or even understand what life is all about, we were in love and just wanted to be together. When the children came along we just did our best to do our part.

If I knew how to dowse then life would be very different, but it was through the hard times that I started to look for a way out, I started to study Feng Shui, took up meditation courses and one thing lead to another, and soon things started to change, all the time I thought I was in control of my life but the truth was the opposite.
Looking back I am grateful that through it all we became better people, we are now happier, healthier and of course more prosperous. 

The most important thing for me is that I found love, peace and harmony in my life now, not that there is no more problems just that they do not disturb me the same way it did as in the past. Problems to me now are just mismanaged energy and all I have to do is to adjust it. I hope that the information I put up will in someway be helpful to you so that you too can achieve Love, Peace and Harmony in your life. (and if you wanted to know, yes I adjusted my son with dowsing on the same night)

Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.


No comments:

Post a Comment