Sunday 6 October 2013

Enhancing Prosperity

How many felt the shift of energy over the weekend? I have people telling me that they could not sleep, people telling me that they were sleeping throughout the weekend. Much was happening around the world too, Japan has requested help from the world to help with the radioactive leaks, a typhoon hit, unrest  and shutdown in the USA. 

What more needs to happen before we realize that the energy is changing rapidly, I hope you have neutralize the non beneficial energy of October upon you, your home and family. Astrological changes can be felt a few times a day, please be aware of all these and do your dowsing regularly, you do not want to be caught in the middle of situation suddenly. 

Last week I was experimenting with directions (North, South, East,West, NE, NW, SW, SE) I face each direction and ask if this direction was good for me and I found that you can determine which is your best direction, the other thing you can do is that you can neutralize the ill effect of the direction that is not good for you too. You can also determine which direction enhances your prosperity and increase the energy of that direction upon you to 100%. If any of you are going to try this out please keep some data to see if this works for you, and please share them with me.

Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.



No comments:

Post a Comment