Tuesday 29 October 2013

Prosperity Level

I thought about this on the way to work, I have always thought that to raise my prosperity level to 100% was a good enough thing, then I thought ' am I restricting myself in the sense that 100% itself is a limiting figure?'.

When I settled down in my office, I decided to dowse the prosperity level of some rich people on our planet, and I found that their prosperity level exceeded 100%, some as high as 500%, so I ask if I could raise my prosperity level to 500% without asking if this could be done, well after the pendulum stop I measured my prosperity level and I got 160%, so I ask to raise it again to the next highest appropriate level and I got 200%. I do not know what the effects of doing this, but I am sure something is going to happen for sure that will be good for my prosperity.

I thought I share this with everyone right away, because I will probably forget later in the day, so please measure your own prosperity level and raise it to a level that is appropriate for you. 

Best Wishes!

Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
always Better and Better. 




This what the nuts look like in a triangle formation, if you notice that there are energy lines joining the 3 pieces together and there is energy in the center of the triangle.

This is my volunteer(78 years of age) who is standing in the middle of the triangle, notice his hands are swollen with arthritis and he reported that he felt relieve from his pains.



No comments:

Post a Comment