Sunday 27 October 2013

Some Interesting Results

Last Saturday I visited my friend at his book shop and we did an experiment with the glued nuts, I placed 3 pieces of the nuts on the floor to form a triangle. I place a chair in the middle of the triangle and had a willing volunteer sit on the chair. I placed 2 nuts in each of her hands and ask her to closed her eyes to try and feel the energy. She immediately went into a meditation mode and could feel energy run through her body.

I observed that the energy was surrounding her and also going through her body, after a short while I got another lady to try it and she felt the same, both of them reported a nice feeling all over their bodies and a sensation of relaxation. I went home and that night I place the nuts in a triangle on the floor below my bed and had a piece on my bed. I had a good night's sleep without any stiffness when I woke up in the morning.

Please try this as an experiment and if possible let me have some feedback on how this felt with you, I dowse and found that it help remove pain, remove viruses, germs and bacterial from the body too, so please conduct your own test and see if these results are true.

Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.

No comments:

Post a Comment