Monday 28 October 2013

Some View points

Yesterday I watched a documentary about aging population in Japan, some alarming figures were reported like they expect a million to die of old age every year, the crematorium could not keep up with this figure and the corpse has to stay in hotel specially catering to the dead to wait their turn to be cremated, this is one part of the documentary, the other part is the part that concerns me, the Japanese people lived to quite an old age and their children actually ask them to move to homes to live out their lives.

It is sad that we have to come to the point that everything is about money, life, death, happiness all based on money, it is no wonder that everyone is out to get as much as they can. What is your point of view on this? Please take some time to think of these things and share your view with me. Thank You.

Recently, there were many reports of murder, bombing, cyclones, fires and disasters all over the world, again I would like to remind all my beloved readers to do your daily dowsing, the energy changes are really erratic, so don't take your chances. 

Yesterday I did receive good news from my friend that the police has discharged his son and he is free from all charges against him. I have been dowsing for them for some time now since his son was caught with drugs in his bag. 

I watched an interesting video by Stephen K Hayes on You tube last night, for those who are not familiar with this name, he is the first American ninja, the person who bought the art of ninjitsu from Japan to America. It is a very interesting video and it has nothing to do with ninjas except for the speaker.

http://youtu.be/UP15zwZiPMs

Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.

No comments:

Post a Comment