Tuesday 15 October 2013

Love Yourself Always

I have recently experienced many changes within myself, and it is not easy to relate all these changes to anyone even my loved ones. Sometimes I wonder if I was going out of my mind, literally, I am having so many episodes of out of body experiences that I had to make a conscious effort to stay focus on the present reality. 

Take good care of yourself, energy changes will seriously affect you and your well being from now on, there will be many global changes taking place or will be taking place soon that will have a very strong impact on our daily lives. Love yourself more, enjoy something you like everyday, even if it is to have an ice cream, do it. Do not worry, it is not the end of the world, it is just changes taking place so stay happy, be centered, adjust your energy accordingly. 

Do your best to have peace of mind, tune your mind daily, stay tune to love, peace and harmony, when you meet people just simply say these 3 words silently in your mind and you will be able to sent these 3 thoughts to them and they will behave accordingly. You can transmit any thoughts to have an effect on your workplace, friends, any situation, just think them, repeat them silently and the energy of your thoughts will influence the energy of the place, people or event, try it out.

Thank You! I appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.
inspirational sayings

No comments:

Post a Comment