Wednesday 20 May 2015

A Surprise for me


















With the intense energy coming to us, many would feel the discomfort physically, but it is not only affecting physically, some of us might be going through a cleansing process at the same time, some may discover that they have special abilities and could see beyond the physical reality. This is similar to having a healing crisis, you may experience physical discomfort, old problems may come back, and you may also experience small increments of awakening, you suddenly see energy, see symbols, and even have visions. Whatever you may experience do not get attached to them, you need not have to understand what is exactly happening, it not like a physical disease, where the doctor will run you through some test and tell you what is wrong with you.



As more energy is coming to us, people may also experience receiving messages, have visions, or communications with other realities, this could happen because the energy is opening up the chakras, cleansing the energy field, There are definitely downloads of information from the energy but it may not be easily understood, these information may be beyond our perception of our present reality. Just know that you have experience something is good enough, if it is meant for you to understand, it will be presented to you at your level of understanding. Please do not go around and ask everyone you know about it, you will be given the tools and means to understand if it is meant to be. Do not be too eager to attain higher knowledge, this might lead you down roads that you might regret taking later.

Be patient, all will be given to you, jut relax, do your regular practice, do some service for others, enjoy your life and be happy.













This morning, upon reaching my workplace I saw someone wave at me, I took a closer look and was surprise that it was my reiki teacher, I quickly step up to greet him, I was surprised that he could recognize me after so many years, we had a wonderful time having breakfast and catching up on what has been happening in our lives. He shared many new things regarding energy with me and invited me to join him again at his center. I am glad that we had this opportunity to meet up again after these 6 years. Time passes so quickly, he now has an ashram in Bali, and invited me to go over for a energy retreat which he conducts monthly over there. He showed me many photos of the place and I could see that it was a beautiful place fill with wonderful energy. I am thinking that after my project which I have just started, I might take up his offer, so if you want to join me let's see if this could happen next year.

Thank you

Love
Alan
Together-Divine



No comments:

Post a Comment