Wednesday 27 May 2015

Sharing a Story

I like to share this testimonial about the use of switchwords, I hope it serves as an inspiration for you to start using them.
Thank you
Love
Alan 
Together-Divine-Love
Hi Kat,
I wanted to tell you the interesting and wonderful experiences I have had with Switchwords:
1. REACH.
This is my absolute favorite Switchword. It's the first one that I tried, and I have always, absolutely always had success with it. I have gotten every single parking spot close to a door that I've REACHed for. By itself, this is pretty cool. However, I also lost my credit card one day. I said CRYSTAL-REACH for irretrievably lost items. I soon found my credit card, it had fallen out of my pants pocket in the bedroom, under a dresser I would never have looked under for it!
The best CRYSTAL-REACH was when my wallet was stolen, however. I chanted CRYSTAL-REACH every time I thought of the incident. Two days later, I went into the apartment complex laundry room and dropped a sock off of my pile of laundry into the trash.... and there was my wallet in the laundry room trash! It was amazing! I had all of my credit cards and identification back. There had been no cash in it to begin with, so with that, everything was completely intact.
2. SUDDENLY-SOMEHOW-REVERSE-RESTORE-WITH-DIVINE-LOVE-BE-TOGETHER.
I started chanting this because at the time, I wanted my family back together (myself, my daughter's father, and my daughter). I don't believe in divorce for myself/my family, and I wanted our family restored. Especially since our daughter wasn't getting the best of care on the other weeks at the other home.
Every time I thought of it, I would chant this. One day about a week later, I wrote an angry email to her father, and then I regretted it (too late!). But oddly enough, he responded in an incredible way. He replied that he got it. He actually GOT IT. He understood how all of her recent traumas were impacting her. Since then, he has been having "family time" with her. He has been treating her far better. There's still a ways to go, but this was a HUGE reversal from where he had been before. I have also realized how much I dislike him and (in my own reversal) have stopped blaming myself entirely for everything or accepting all the blame he tries to constantly heap upon me.
3. DivineORDER-GO-NOW-DO.
I love a clean home, but since this all happened, I've struggled to keep my apartment clean. I started chanting this Switchphrase and one weekend, I just sang and danced my way around my apartment, cleaning it up. It all happened SO fast! Now, not all of the apartment is cleaned up (I've boxes everywhere still from the move), but it feels clean and orderly in the main areas where I live. This was unexpected because I tend to shut down and not do anything when I get overwhelmed with a super messy house.
4. TOGETHER-REACH-CONSIDER-ATTENTION-RESTORE.
I work as a machinist. My boss was trying to repair one of our machines that does the machining. It was a really old machine and a part was "irretrievably stuck". I started chanting this as I continued my work separately. They decided to go back and "try something else real quick" and that stuck part came out immediately. What we had expected to have to completely scrap (an over 60 year old machine that does a wonderful job--it would have been a terrible blow) is now restored and works like new!
5. With REACH (for solutions) and CONSIDER (to be a good mechanic), I have had many "problems" at work "resolve themselves" or immediately found unexpected and unconventional solutions.
6. SUDDENLY-SOMEHOW-RESTORE-TINY-SWEET-LIGHT-CURVE.
I actually (blush) wrote this on my belly. My daughter (8 years old) keeps telling me how it's working, but more than that, my pants are starting to slide down on my hips (what a wonderful problem to have!). I've suddenly developed willingness to wear "closer fitting" clothes, as well.
7. CRYSTAL-CLEAR-POINT-OFF-QUIET-PURGE-CALM-SENSE-BE.
This one I have been using in a Handprint Energy Circle to make myself stop obsessing. I'm going through a lot right now, between court cases, my daughter's father, and other things. I found myself obsessing about all my troubles and fears, and couldn't seem to shake the "stinking thinking". This has brought me incredible relief. I'm able to focus on tasks and I'm able to realize I'm "stinking thinking" and refocus much more quickly. It's improving every single day, too. This has been a big issue for me that I was shocked to see begin to resolve so quickly.
I've had tremendous successes with Switchwords. I could really go on and on and make this email about 10 times longer. Some of them, I do seem blocked to. I'm working on REACHing a solution to that problem, and since I am using REACH on the issue, I feel completely confident that a solution will come! Bottom line for me, though, is that I absolutely believe Switchwords work. Even the ones that "don't make sense" just seem to work regardless.
I see a lot of people asking "how often do you say it?" and my answer to that is that I just chant it over and over whenever I think of it during the day. I try to chant it on my way to sleep and first thing when I wake, too. I use handmade Energy Circles with some of it, too. But since you can only have 3, I use other Switchwords just chanting them any time I remember to during the day. That's just what works for ME. smile emoticon
Switchwords work!

2 comments:

  1. Greetings Kat! This is actually the first time I've commented on someone's blog so I'm also journeying forward and making baby steps I guess I'm compelled because I, too am in LOVE with Switch Words and have also seen their power and am divinely grateful for them. Thank you for sharing this xxx Have you tried Together-Bring-Praise-Divine... Also fantastic way to get the day started and continuing beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not been on blogspot for a long while. Recently researching grabovoi numbers and Switchwords. I read short switchwords work faster than long sequences, so was wondering if this was your experience too. I had success with Reach as well. Bonus and Breakthrough too.

    ReplyDelete