Wednesday 13 May 2015

Change



People are always talking about what is wrong, where harmony is lacking and where it seems like the world is against them. But these very things are the arrows pointing at where we are holding onto our drama, where we are caught so to speak. So now we can go on complaining or we can feel. The complaining we do allows us to stay in our old state, enjoying the same things over and over and making no headway in life. The art of feeling starts us on the journey to freedom and a whole new life. This is both the solution and the problem. People want change but only if they can stay in their old habits that are the cause of the problem. They fear the change will be painful. If they would only take a chance they would find it is glorious. ~ Alain & Jody Herriott

Why is there problems in your life, could it be that you are creating them for yourself, what are the words that you speak to others, are they kind words or are they words that are hurting and judgmental. Examine your own conversation with yourself, are these based on fear, or from joy and happiness. Are you really happy with your life? Some of us may be using dowsing, and other methods to bring about a positive change and even live a life of prosperity, but can you say that you are totally happy with your life.

For myself, with the help of dowsing and positive mental attitude, I can say that life is good, but occasionally something unexpected happens, and I am busy dowsing away, is this really how it should be? Why is there unexpected turn of events happening, haven't I done my dowsing work regularly, could this be due to my ego. The ego strives on contradiction and judgement to feed itself, without this, it cannot exist. So even when you manage to change energy, and make life good for yourself, the ego wants more, it wants to feel great, so it starts attracting something so that you will feed it with the energy it needs to exist. Good healers usually attract more people than they can handle, I am not saying that good healers lack compassion, or they are egoistical, subconsciously it may be the need to feel that they are needed or the desire to serve, that brings the crowd to them. It is important to know what you are doing, greed can still come in disguise, making believe that it is all in the name of love. 

The ego have this need to interact, by itself, it doesn't feel so much alive, so for people who are lonely, sometime get sick deliberately, so that someone else would come to help them, give them love and attention. We cannot totally get rid of our ego because it is part of our consciousness, it has a purpose to serve, but we should be aware of this and not let our ego ruin our life for us. 

There are people who set up websites, proclaiming themselves as Masters, share some knowledge with you, but at the same time instill fear and doubt, then charge you large sums of money to help you out. A recent example I encountered was a guy who shared about numerology, about the number 8, telling people to avoid this number because it represented Saturn and is considered inauspicious. (Indian Vastu) So I wrote to him that for people in China, 8 was an auspicious number and even if 8 was not a good number as claimed he should offer a solution along with his posting. He erased my comment on his post and sent me a message, telling me that by avoiding using the number 8 was the solution, so I replied that this will not work, but a change in mindset will help, he wrote back that telling me that it is because of my mindset that I was not accepting what he was posting about. 

I will not go on with how this whole episode ended, but I realize that it was my ego that cause me to write to him in the first place, so lesson taken, I am moving on.

Thank you
Love 
Alan
Together-DivineOrder










No comments:

Post a Comment