Monday 4 May 2015

New Place



Just started the first day of my new project, just move in to the new office, last week I attended a meeting and had a chance to view the office. The energy was not ideal and I had to rearrange the office and dowse to change the energy. The energy is better now but still need some fine tuning, this is why dowsing is such a wonderful tool to have, we can detect and change any energy that is non beneficial of a place into beneficial energy without having to physically be there.

Another interesting thing that I like to share was when I was at the meeting, everyone was serve with a bottle of mineral water, as I always carry my own water, I took out my own water bottle and place it on the meeting table. As the meeting went along an aura caught my attention, I was seeing light on the meeting table so I look for where this came about and I notice that all the bottled mineral water was glowing with a bright white aura. I did not realize what is happening until I went home, then it occurred to me that my own water has energized all the water on the meeting table that day. It is no wonder that the meeting turn out well and everyone went back with a big smile on their face.

Share something from Raymon Grace -
Hi Folks, Message from Raymon:
"Folks, we are affected by the events that occur around us and even from some distance away. With all the craziness in the country now, chances are many of you are being affected.
One of the principles of my work is ‘ Energy is impressed upon matter.’...
Fear is energy and your body is matter.
If you have learned to use your mind and dowsing, you can transform fear into something beneficial for yourself and family.
If you know how to do this, then do it. If you don’t know how, then use our DVDs and / or webinar or classes to learn how.
www.raymongrace.us "

As you have read Fear is an energy that is affecting many around the world, so if you are not a dowser just say as a prayer ' Please transmute all fear and mass consciousness that supports fear into Love, Peace, Harmony, Confidence, Prosperity and Freedom for me and my family. Thank you.' You can address your prayer to God, your Angels, or to any belief system you have. This may seem quite simple but it is a very powerful prayer to do, fear can creep into many areas of our life without our noticing it, so it is wise to check for fear once in a while.

Here are a few number codes that might be useful to help harmonize relationships and situations

28555901     Harmonious relationships within family
148721091   Harmonization of the future
7819019425 Harmonization of the past
71042           Harmonization of the present
45 32 246      for confidence
35 42 888      for willpower
51 86 923      for grounding
45 88 623      for focus
72 84 555      for panic attacks
42 58 725      for fear
66 82 121      for anger
76 33 121      for problematic thoughts
Write the numbers on a piece of paper and draw a circle around them, paste it up on your fridge or wall and it will broadcast the energy and affect the people at the place.

Thank you
Love
Alan
Together-Divine-Love





No comments:

Post a Comment