Friday 25 January 2013

Confidence

I like to share a story that happened yesterday, I was dowsing to check on a friend I care about and I keep getting negative answers from the dowsing. I tried several commands to  correct the  energy but was still getting the same negative answers, it was until late in the night when my friend message me that I realize I was not confident with myself and this have influenced my dowsing.
This incident reminded me about making sure that I was confident before proceeding to do any dowsing, when I first learn to dowse I was taught by my teacher to observed a few rules. I was to ask if I could dowse, it is a good time to dowse, any reason not to dowse and the next instruction was to raise my confidence to 100%.
I think this is very good advise for any situation in life, we should always ask that our confidence be raised to 100% for anything that we want to do.We can check our confidence level every day and if it is not at 100% just ask that it be raised.
'Please raise my confidence level to 100%. Thank you.'
Thank you! I appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All!

No comments:

Post a Comment