Tuesday 29 January 2013

Making Everything Alright

With the last post about energy rising, I have been picking up lots of energy shift that might affect us here are some that I found to be affecting many of my friends.
High Hertz frequency
Astrological Changes
Geo-pathic stress
Unbalance of 5 elements
Unbalance with earth energy, universal energy.
Unbalance polarity.
Just ask to neutralize the negative effects of the energy that is affecting you and balance whatever energy that is unbalance.

Example ' Please neutralize all negative effects of high hertz frequency upon me.thank you.'
'Please balance the 5 elements for me.thank you.'

Some of the complaints that are most common - headaches, giddiness, fever, pain in the body, diarrhoeal or constipation and excessive appetite or loss of appetite.
Please visit a qualified medical practitioner if you have the above, then dowse to help yourself recover faster.
Thank you! I Appreciate You!
Best wishes to All.

No comments:

Post a Comment