Sunday 28 July 2013

Adjusting Energy

You are always living a reflection of whatever you are outputting. And so, if you get into a little pocket where a lot of people are being rude, it's probably because you are being rude—or because you have been aware of people being rude. Nothing ever happens to you that is not part of your vibration!

---Abraham

This was what I was experiencing when commuting to work this morning, I was thinking to myself have I been rude to people, well maybe, so what to do?

I simply transmuted the energy into beneficial energy for everyone, and soon I noticed the changes in the attitudes of the people around me. We sometimes get caught up in such situation not because we have been rude to people but by putting our attention on people being rude. 

This does not mean that the energy of rudeness starts affecting you straight away, over a day or two you will notice people are rude to you if you hang on to the energy for more than a few minutes when you first became aware of it.

This is good news don't you think so? It means that you get what you focus on, we only have to remember to focus on what we want, and drop what we don't want. Use the 'cancel' technique I have put up in previous post to remove what you do not want if necessary.

As the energy of the earth is rising higher, manifesting is now much faster, the  intentions in your vibrations gets manifested almost instantly and I believe this is happening for many now. It is important to have a positive intentions and be sure that the people, places and events in your daily life are positive too.

Today the energy is very high and the hertz frequency can affect us physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually so please remember to neutralize any or all negative effects of high hertz frequency upon yourself and family.

With the last few posting I have given out information on how to monitor and help oneself through colours, acupoints, and exercise so please do make use of all these.

Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.







No comments:

Post a Comment