Friday 26 July 2013

Stabilizing the Body

The post on kidney exercise is meant to help stabilize the body, with the all the energy rising especially this week, the body will experience many changes. The acupoints mentioned in the exercise has a stabilizing effect on your well being. 

Meridians are energy pathways that is moving in circuits all over your body and they can be block, over energize, under energize, the acupoints help to undo all problems of the meridians by releasing and energizing them. A simple massage on the acupoint will do wonders to your general well being.

To release block massage the point in a anti clockwise direction and to energize massage clockwise. There are many techniques you can use such as tapping, rubbing, massage, applying heat and of course running energy through them.

Yesterday I was having coffee with a few friends I just met, they were complaining how their health was giving them problems recently. I took up my pendulum and ask one of them to show me his palm and I tested each finger and interpreted his health condition for him.

He was totally surprised and confined that it was the exact conditions he is experiencing now. I taught him a few acupoints to massage and told him that I will help him clear his conditions for today but he has to take responsibility for his own health by massaging the points everyday. 

I then started to dowse to balance all the organs in his body to the most optimum level for his best good. The next thing I know was he start to exclaimed 'Oh,Oh,Oh' , after the pendulum stopped I asked him what happened.

He explained that while the pendulum was spinning he felt energy moving in his body, a kind of itching and moving feeling and he was surprised that he could feel this. The next person immediately wanted to experience this and ask me to dowse her. 

She too had a sensation go through her body and felt great afterwards. These people are taxi drivers and do nothing by way of exercise, the only exercise they have is when they park their cab and walk home or to the nearest coffee shop to have their meals. 

Dowsing can be use to improve our health but a regular exercise program combine with daily health dowsing is one of the best way to ensure good health. As I am older now I have chosen to do more qigong exercise instead of vigorous callisthenic. I am not saying that vigorous exercise is bad but as we get older we have to be more aware that our body do not recover at the same rate when we are younger.

I still maintain a healthy physique through a regular weight training program combine with isometrics, why am I talking about exercise you may think, well when the energy is rising exercise is very important to keep you fit and sane. Someone asked me yesterday if there was anything to do in these period of energy rising, and I hope this posting proved useful.

Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.







No comments:

Post a Comment