Monday 1 July 2013

Energy of Tai Chi

Please enjoy these 3 videos on Tai Chi, the first video shows 5 loosening exercise which you can adopt to use in your morning exercise routine, when I first got married my wife could not conceive so having free time on our hands in the evening we took up Tai chi class. The instructor taught us the 5 exercise and a qigong set called 'Ba duan jin' followed with the actual Tai chi form. A month into the lessons my wife became pregnant with our first child and she had to discontinue her lessons, I do not know if it was the exercise or we got lucky but till this day my wife and me believe that the exercise played a big part in helping her conceived. We are blessed with 3 boys and I have continued to practised Tai Chi for the last 27 years.

Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.

No comments:

Post a Comment