Tuesday 17 September 2013

A Wonderful Surprise!

Yesterday was a rather busy day for me, in the afternoon, I met up with a friend whose son was giving him some concern to worry. As we discuss his problems, I started to do some dowsing investigation in front of him. I checked the love level of his home, it was a -100 on the dowsing chart, so I asked him, is everyone in his home not talking to each other. His answer was a reluctant yes, his wife is not talking to his mother, and in turn he is not talking to his wife. Their son was a casualty of their unhappiness, he told me that his son have been keeping late night since he was young, staying away from home for as long as he can.

After hearing all of his story, I told him to join me in prayer, we prayed for healing and balance for him and his family, for love, peace and harmony, for good health, for gratitude and respect, and for prosperity and freedom. As it was time to knock off from work we both walk together to the MRT station, on the way he received a call from his tenants informing him that they have place their checks for rentals in his mailbox. (prosperity part) Later in the evening, he text me, telling me that the environment of his home has changed, for my part I went home and found on the table were bags of moon cakes and an envelope with cash, a token of appreciation, my wife informed me that a friend had drop by and gave these to us.

I wasn't expecting anything in return for the help rendered to him, but it sure feels good to be surprised once in a while. I hope that everyone is using the simple blessing prayer everyday, it certainly feels good to be blessed.

Another issue that just came to my attention after posting this morning, I found that the Spirit of Forgiveness was not in me. When I did some checking on the effect of not having the Spirit of Forgiveness, I found that it adversely affects my health and my prosperity. For those who want to, check if the Spirit of Forgiveness is present in yourself, if it isn't invite the Spirit of Forgiveness to yourself and give thanks. You may want to check if the Spirit of Forgiveness is in your life over the last few months and co-relate this to any significant happenings in your life to see if there are any adverse effects on you.

Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.

 






No comments:

Post a Comment