Thursday 26 September 2013

Black Magic X Spirits X Protections

A friend asked me if it is safe to visit a country well known for having black magic, he was wondering if he might pick up a curse or two, when he is there. I told him that a curse is usually directed at someone, seldom do you just pick one up walking on the street. The same goes for black magic, if you did nothing to attract this, you probably would not.

Curses, hex and spells are negative energy concentrated with focus and intent, use by someone to hurt another. It would take some time and effort to make one strong enough to cause damage to another person, so it is not likely that you will pick one up for free. 

Negative thought forms and mass consciousness is another thing altogether, they are everywhere and can influence you quite easily, if enough energy is gather in a negative though form it will have a spirit. 

He asked me what to do to, I told him that the mind can only focus on one thought at a time, if he found that he is always thinking of a negative thought, he should concentrate on focusing his mind on something. One simple thing to do is to keep counting 1 to 10, over and again for a few times and his mind would become stable again.

He then ask if being open would better serve him, smiling in my heart, another victim of too much reading I thought to myself, I told him if he open his mind to negative thought form he will soon be possessed by a spirit.
I have seen many times during my retreats, how negative spirits would come and tempt you with promises and goodies that they know you want, I have experience these many times and they can appear almost anywhere, even on the MRT(mass rapid transit). 

Share an experience with everyone, I was on the MRT one evening on the way home, I saw the spirit of a little girl, she came to me and ask if I would accept her as my daughter, knowing that I only have sons in my family, I told her that giving birth was not within my capabilities, please check with my wife and she left.

The next morning while having breakfast with my wife, she mentioned that she dreamt of a little girl who want to be our daughter, I laughed and ask what did she tell her, my wife told her that she is not going to have another baby after already having three. She told her to try with someone else, and that was the last thing she remembered about her dream.

This was not the only experience I had, there were so many, I will share one more with everyone, this one was with tree spirits. In the course of my work, there are times we had to cut down trees, in one project there was this tree, an old tree that have to be removed.

I knew that there were 5 spirits living in the tree and that they did not know how to move to a new tree. I bought 5 stalks of flowers lay them at the base of the trunk of the tree, and invited these spirits to go into the stalks of flowers, I then move them to a suitable location. 

After doing this, the next day, the tree started to wilt, a healthy tree a day before, and we had no problems cutting the tree down.

There are spirits everywhere, so do not say that you are open, you may be unknowingly inviting trouble for yourself. Yesterday I talked about having white light around us to protect ourselves, use your dowsing to check your spiritual protection level, if it is less than 100% ask the dowsing system to raise it so.

Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.



No comments:

Post a Comment