Sunday 15 September 2013

Head to the Heart

Enlightenment means literally aligning to the Energy of my Source. And genius is only about focusing. Law of Attraction takes care of everything else. Physical humans often want to make enlightenment about finding some process and moving through the process that has been pre-described. But true enlightenment is moving to the rhythm of the internal inspiration that is coming in response to the individual desire. Enlightenment is about allowing my connection to the Source that is me for the fulfillment of the things that I have individually defined here in my time/space reality. That's as good as it gets!

---Abraham


Once you are able to achieve and consistently maintain your personal alignment, a great deal of money will flow into your experience (if that is your desire).

Do not let others set the standards about how much money you should have— or about what you should do with it— for you are the only one who could ever accurately define that. Come into alignment with who-you-really-are, and allow the things that life has helped you to know that you want to flow into your experience.

---Abraham

Last Saturday, I was talking to 2 friends, we were discussing about practices that we have done together, and how we have move on our separate ways. One of them was telling me that he now experience many things in his meditations and he was always given instructions by deities in his meditations, co-incidentally in the afternoon I met a lady who was telling me the same thing, and she requested that I do a cleansing for her as she felt that someone has place some black magic on her.

In the 2 person, when I was doing clearing for them separately, I found that they had demonic forces on them, the lady had some curses too, I removed all of these from them and they felt better, and their auras brighten up.

The interesting thing here is that both of them hears instructions when they meditate, it seems that demonic forces do influence your thoughts, they let you see things that you want to see, making you think that they are your spiritual guides. Please be aware when you are having similar experience, ask a friend to check on you, do not think that you are making progress in your spiritual quest.

I have recently come across a few such cases, people who just took up meditations and soon find that they get infested with negative forces. There are many reasons why this can happen but they not consistent in every case.

For those who can see energy, when you look into a person's aura you will find many dark energy stuck to one or two of their chakras, this is quite common in most of the cases I come across. Use your dowsing to clear them, if your dowsing system is able and willing to, or ask them to watch Raymon's you tube video 'Blueprint for Freedom'. 

The picture below shows what the head thinks and what the heart thinks, most the cases I come across think from their head. Learn to think from the heart, for love will overcome everything.

Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.




No comments:

Post a Comment