Wednesday 18 September 2013

Spirit Guides

Yesterday after reading the newsletter, I was thinking about what was said concerning spirit guides, I ask my dowsing if we could invited different spirit guides to help us accomplish certain task that we need to. The answer was a 'yes', so I proceed to ask for the appropriate spirit guides to come assist my sons in their studies. When I was spinning my pendulum to invite them, a sort of voice told me that these spirit guides are called Study Guides, so I come to know that there are Study Guides that will assist us. 

I went on further to check if there are various other guides to help us with things we want to accomplished and another group of guides were named, Motivational Guides, so I invited them for my eldest son who needed to be motivated. Then I remembered that in an interview Raymon mentioned that when he was presented with a job that needed the expertise of a master carpenter, he invited such a Spirit Guide to help him complete the job and in good time.

The other thing, I picked up from the newsletter, was scarcity mentality and poverty mentality are different, you may not have poverty mentality but you may have scarcity mentality, so please check for both mentalities and if they are present neutralize them.

I thought I share with everyone what I picked up from the newsletter, of course please also check for X energy to see if they affect you.

Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment