Friday 27 May 2016

A Question.



What is the effect of your belief about yourself upon you? Who, what do you belief yourself to be, and is this belief beneficial to you, try to measuring this on the dowsing chart. It seems that you have a belief system that tells you who you are, but it may not be 100% beneficial to you. Actually I am not sure what I am writing about (embarrassed), the idea came when I was on the way to work. I was thinking what I think of myself, my values, my core may not be 100% beneficial to me. But of course then what am I measuring against, was the next question?

Anyone who understand what I am getting at, please write me, I really appreciate it. Thank you in advance. I am sure anything you might throw in will help, so please give me your feed-back.

Thank you

LOVE
Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment