Tuesday 17 May 2016

Unconditional Love



Recently I have been dowsing someone, because I could not get the Spirit of Love into him, for the matter, I could not get any good spirits into him that will stay. I decided to ask if this person had Non Beneficial Spirits of Emotion, to my surprise he had none. then I decided to check if his soul is in this dimension. I found that his soul was not in this dimension, which means that he is not grounded to the present time and reality. My observations of this person was that he was not centered, he was focus but I just felt that there was something missing in him. You can also check on him and share you findings with us, for the purpose to connect him, let this person be R. Please share your conclusions with us, to help us all learn about how to resolve such issues. Thank you.

Here are a few questions that came to me this morning, ' to what degree or percentage do you love yourself unconditionally? ' 'to what degree or percentage do you love all unconditionally?' ' to what degree or percentage do you love your spouse unconditionally? You may be surprise that you score very poorly, is unconditional love different from what we normally think or call love? Is your love conditional?

I am not sure but I feel that the energy is building up again, and it is not letting up, so please be regular with your daily dowsing. Mental stability may be a major issue, so it has a lot to do with the brain, daily balancing the blood flow to the brain is a very good idea. I have notice an increase in numbers of people behaving in a mentally unstable manner on the streets. Last week, my brother inform me that a colleague of his mentally broke down while on duty, had to be restraint and sent to the hospital. Yesterday on the way home, I sat next to a huge lady who was talking to someone over the hand-phone, she spoke in a manner like she was a member of a project management team. As she was speaking quite loudly, I was drawn to the conversation, then I realize that her hand phone was not turned on.

These are the energies that I find affecting us a few times a day, please check for and neutralize them
Geo-pathic Stress
Astrological influences
Negative Solar Influences
Mental instability
Negative effects of the weather
and EMF

Please remember to also bless the plants, grass vegetation and trees for without them we will be in big trouble.

Thank you

LOVE
Alan



















No comments:

Post a Comment