Monday 30 May 2016

Thank You!!!



Over the past few days, I had the most wonderful time of my life, friends came by to celebrate my birthday with me over the last 3 days. Thank you to all of you, I am most grateful for all the trouble you took to surprised me and to celebrate this wonderful occasion with me. My sincere appreciation to and for all of you.

Meeting up to celebrate, we get the chance to exchange ideas and energy, I am glad to know that all of us have come a long way since we first met. Many of you became friends with me, simply by just calling my number, trusting that what I say is good, and most importantly offering your friendship and love to me.

In strange ways, we stayed as friends, facing many challenges and overcoming them together, and catching up whenever we have the opportunity to, it is really a ''WONDER''. I am so glad and blessed to have all of you.

Thank you
LOVE
Alan















No comments:

Post a Comment