Wednesday 4 May 2016

Awaken!



559955995599
Align with your true life purpose, make sweeping positive changes. Put your focus toward shining your light brightly. Let go of situations and/or people that no longer serve a positive purpose for you. Break free from old, out-dated restraints and move forward with faith, self-belief and enthusiasm. Allow positive changes in your life by releasing old negative patterns and experiences, and opening to love, gratitude and appreciation for the acquired knowledge they gave you.

DIVINE-BLESSED-HEART-TOGETHER-BE- Butterfly.
(Work miracles, increase vibrational level, feel peace, gratitude and appreciation, center in joy, connect to your soul, have it all together, become single-minded, be in peace, maintain wellness, unaffected by ridicule and negative or contrary energy, smoothly transition as you journey through life, soar to new heights and gain wider perspectives.)

Frequency:

10,000 Hz
Beneficial for many applications (128 applications listed in the Frequencies Database)




When one realize one's own purpose for being here, a quiet power comes on, a power of knowing what one is. It is a strange feeling but a powerful one, after all these years now I know.

Someone introduce me to a new friend, walking to the meeting I felt a strange sensation as I walk towards them at the appointed place, this person could sense my energy, when we sat down to have coffee, my own energy started to rise up from my heart chakra, enclosing the whole place, I could sense this person, and saw that she was like me, although she was holding on to many emotional baggage. She was an alien star seed, like me but from another star system, I had no more doubt about myself and she too became so sure of who she was. Meeting for the first time yet I felt that I have known her for eons before, is truly strange.

It is truly a wonderful feeling, to feel fully awake , to know why things have been the way it has, to come to terms with one's own truth. 

As usual energy is building up, this put a lot of stress on the body, here is a number you can use to protect body from undesirable Earth energy - 62923752838, just write on your left forearm, or paste it on your water bottle and drink the water. Chant the number 7 times then check if the number has entered you, if not chant another 7 times and so on.

Another is Human Assemblage point, this can be out of alignment and cause depression, anxiety attacks, lack of energy, anger and fear, so use dowsing to center, balance and align your assemblage point daily. 

Here is a sentence that is useful to improve body conditions - My intentions is to have all beneficial Phytonutrients, Phytoplankton, Vitamins, Minerals, Enzymes and Phytochemicals to :

A Healthy body and mind.
Quality Vision in the body.
Normal weight in the body.
Normalize the function of the immune system.

You can add what you want after the above sentence, (in bold) but say each item one by one. You can say it as a prayer too, starting with "Dear God, please install all beneficial Phytonutrients, Phytoplankton, Vitamins, Minerals, Enzymes and Phytochemicals for me to have a healthy body and mind. Thank you. Amen." I dowsed and found that as a prayer the energy is install instantly compared to just chanting the sentence. 

Thank you

LOVE
Alan















No comments:

Post a Comment