Friday 6 May 2016

Dimensions and other energies



Recently there is a rise in Autism , ADD, and other forms of mental challenges in young children and even among teenagers. This could be that they are in the 6th dimension, dowsers can check for this, and ask the dowsing system to bring these people back to the 5th dimension. I know this is abstract, but ignore your logical mind and try it out, it may be the magic pill that is needed.

The negative effects of solar influences can cause new diseases, but it can be prevented or avoid if negative effects of solar influences are neutralized. (autoimmune and respiratory diseases are the 2 most likely negative effects) (Immune boost number- 111111111, ORMUS-gas-06(oxygen 6) anti-bacterial number- 99976287789) These are 2 sets of numbers that are useful at this time, please use them as EC or chant them.

Here is a mind trick, it seems that you attract what you disagree with, so if it is something you want pretend that you don't want it, it may manifest faster this way. And the things that you don't want just agree with them and it will disappear from your life. This may be the reason why husbands and wives are always disagreeing with each other. (Hahaha!)

The dimensions are opening up and shifting, it is actually a difficult subject to write about, simply because I do not really understand, all I see are portals or dimensions(lack of words for description) opening up and closing, some kind of beings coming in and others leaving, so I can only tell you is that something is really shifting and changes are going to take place. Maybe I should see a shrink myself, not for the fact that there are others like myself who also see what I see, and even took the trouble to write to me. Thank you.

Be a friend to yourself, clean and clear often, every bit of effort you put into clearing your consciousness goes a long way towards raising your level of consciousness. Keep removing all veils and all deceptions from your life and you will see yourself in better light.

Yesterday, my wife called me to look for a book, a school text, so I called up my friend who owns a bookshop, he told me that he did not have the book, so I started to call the regular bookshops in town.
All of them had no stock of the book available, so I reported this to my wife, but she was not too happy about this, so this afternoon, I dowse that I will find this book now and able to have it at a reasonable price. I typed into my computer the book tittle and I found that it was available for download, so I downloaded it and have it printed, all for a fraction of the cost. Sometimes you got to be center in yourself, when I searched for the book yesterday, I did not look for it as a download but was thinking of buying the book off the net. Today after dowsing, the idea just pop up, it may not seem very special but I was not able to think of downloading the book for the whole of yesterday.
Magic can happen, you just have to ask for it.

Thank you.
LOVE
Alan



Lemon Drop for defusing and melting problems away. Just as when a candy Lemon Drop melts, its sourness and bitterness are released, Lemon Drop helps release sourness and bitterness which may be creating problems in your life (good for jealousy and envy).
















No comments:

Post a Comment