Wednesday 11 May 2016

Sharing A Story



Yesterday I posted about asking the right questions to have the proper results or answers that you are looking for, and last night someone posted this article below on Facebook about the same subject but with a good story behind it. Please enjoy reading. Thank you.
LOVE
Alan

Thirteen years ago I remarried and my husband and I decided we needed to start our lives in a fresh home without old memories. So I had just started learning to dowse and thought I would "try" map dowsing to find the best home for us. My question was "where do I belong?" I got a specific area in Elon, Va. So we rode around the area and it did not appeal to us. We got a realtor to show us homes and nothing appealed. So two more times I dowsed, with the same question of where I belonged and got the same answer each time. I just decided I was new to dowsing and doing it all wrong. So we found a beautiful home 30 minutes away from Elon with the house number 1133 (I did not know about numerology at that time). It has been the perfect home for us. Fast forward 5 years later when my mother dies. Cleaning out her home I discovered that my abusive father was not my biological father. Imagine that shocker. To make a long story short--I looked up my real father and guess where he lives? Elon, VA!!!! My question when dowsing was not where should I live for my highest good but "Where do I belong?" I belonged with my real father who had been following me all my life from afar. I have been blessed with a real father and his family who have embraced me, including my stepmother! I have a brother and two sisters! We have shared 10 years of joy. Raymond tells us to pay attention to the question we ask. He is sure right about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment