Sunday 22 May 2016

Love Heals




What did I learned this weekend? I learned that not everyone appreciates me and what I do or say, not even my family, it is sad but true. I was told that I was imposing on them, that I did not care for them more, that I did not hear what they were saying. Wow! it's news to me, was I surprised or what? I thought I was always there for them, maybe I should really reflect on what was said and change my ways from now on.



I guess it is always hard to be a parent, even harder if your spouse is not standing on your side. The children have their own ideas, plans for their future and it may not include their parents in them. Expectations reduces Joy, this is what my Guru taught, and accepting people as they are, suddenly rings truth for me.

Although I am not going to let what they say affect me, but I am not going to let the lesson pass by me, without learning something. I will take this precious lesson and make it my strength. If anyone whom I have given the same feelings to, please forgive me, it was never my intention I am sorry. Thank you. I Love You.




I guess that with all the energy, we all must go through a healing crisis of sort, in some way this could be my healing crisis, but I am sure everything is going to be alright. If anyone is also going through some physical, mental, emotional pain, please be strong, have faith in the divine that all this will come to pass.

Thank you
LOVE
Alan











No comments:

Post a Comment