Monday 23 May 2016

Recently



Last night I met up with a client to do a reading for her, we went through the session for her and it came to Q and A time. She ask me about her sister after asking a few questions about her life, she wanted to know if her sister would find a good husband. I did an energy read and inform her that her sister is already married, she replied that her sister is going through divorce, I did another scan and saw that an affair was the cause of divorce, so I asked her if her sister's husband had an affair, I was told that it was her sister that had an affair and currently already she is seeing another 2 men, she wanted to know if either one of them will make a good husband for her sister? After another scan, I told her that neither will do, a third one will appear within 3 years would be the ideal choice. She was happy with the answer and I left it at that.

I was wondering If I was old fashioned, or something, this generation takes marriage so lightly, if we could not get along let's move on, is it this fragile? I am aware that hanging on to a lost love is a pain, but to treat so frivolously, seems ...... well maybe I would like to die a solemn death.



Been busy recently with many people, interaction with them seems easier now, and doing energy works seem more powerful. I got a feeling that all our abilities have been upgraded to another level, I wonder how many people feel the same way I do? With energy increasing monthly we can expect many changes to happen, here is a monthly readout for the next few months in 2016
May +25 %
Jun   + 55 %
Jul    + 55 %
Aug  +60 %
Sept  + 80 %
Oct    +55 %
Nov   + 35 %
Dec   + 50 %
2017
Jan    + 80 %
Feb    + 110 %
Mar    + 130 %

If the readings are correct, next year we will see monthly energy increase between 100 % to 165 % , the energy is not coming down like this year, so it is going to be tough on the human body and will change many things in our current reality.

I hope I am inaccurate about all the above, but in case it comes please remember what Raymon reminded us - Dowsers are a very powerful group on the Earth, the future is Yours; Do Something About IT!

Thank you

LOVE
Alan



PLAY – improvise; expand consciousness and discovery; build connections







No comments:

Post a Comment