Wednesday 1 June 2016

Balancing Polarity




polarity

/pəʊˈlærɪtɪ/
noun (pl-ties
1.
the condition of having poles
2.
the condition of a body or system in which it has opposing physical properties at different points, esp magnetic poles or electric charge
3.
the particular state of a part of a body or system that has polarity: an electrode  with positive polarity
4.
the state of having or expressing two directly opposite tendencies,opinions, etc
Last night I was asking my dowsing system to directly connect my internal Schumann Resonance to the Earth's Highest Schumann Resonance in Chile to whatever degree that is essential for my evolution and ascension, to whatever time-frame that is essential for my evolution and ascension. 
I felt a strong energy through my body, then something also came to me, so I ask my dowsing system, 'is there such a thing as polarity of emotions?' I got a yes, so I ask if there is a polarity for physical, mental, emotions, and spiritual. The answer was yes for all 4 category, so I started to check my polarity for all 4, guess what? I was out of balance for all 4 category, I proceed to bring them into balance and did so for my family too. My dowsing indicated that every aspect of our lives has a polarity, so do a check, and bring your polarity for all aspect of your life into total balance. 
Thank you
LOVE
Alan






No comments:

Post a Comment