Monday 27 June 2016

Workshop



We had a wonderful time yesterday at our workshop, we welcomed a couple of nice folks who joined us for the first time. There was a robust exchange of ideas on healing, dowsing and meditation. The new folks contributed to much of the exchange, maybe because they are new to the group and eager to express themselves. I notice that there was a big difference in awareness among the group, but everyone was kind and most willing to help one another. There was a show compassion and dispassion, and I trust the divine energy gave what everyone needed.

I learned that I need not always be the lead, just allowing the Grace to flow and everything was there, where it should be. One new member shared with us some fantastic photographs taken by her. I will share with you when I get permission to do so. At the end of the session we did a group meditation and I am sure everyone got what they came for, even though they may not know it. I enjoyed myself and hopefully everyone did too. I would like to thank our host for opening up their home to conduct this workshop, and the wonderful food and drinks prepared. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

This morning when I return to work, there was messages in my facebook asking for help, whatsapp message asking for help and one airplane caught fire at our airport. I was wondering what was going on, after dealing with each, I settle down to some work.

I hope we can have another workshop in the coming months, and have more people join us, it will be so wonderful!

Thank you
LOVE
Alan





No comments:

Post a Comment