Sunday 12 June 2016

Be your Best!



After a 5 days of leave from the internet, we are back on line, actually the reason was some smart worker at my work place damaged the internet cables last week. This weekend was spent at a dog shelter looking for a suitable dog to adopt. We did not find one but we enjoyed ourselves interacting with the dogs there.

Last Friday, feeling that the office energy was low, I decided to charge up the energy using Lloyd Mear's numbers, so I drew up an energy circle and put in the numbers. I took a reading before and after and the numbers raise the energy of the office to 100%.
(Sacred Geometry Energy - {{{67822736675}}})

If you are unfamiliar with energy circles and balancing with numbers you can google these and learn more about how to use them to improve your life. I always believe that you should empower yourself, and not rely on others to help you. When you rely on others, you are actually giving away your power, so make it a point to learn and do it for yourself.




I have notice something about energy, there is a dark force taking over people's mind, I am not quite sure how to explain this, but be conscious of your own behavior, if you find yourself doing something strange, you could be affected. Please do not panic, check if any part of you is under the influence of the dark side, if 'yes' ask your dowsing system to remove these parts from the influence of the dark side. Then transfer these parts previously under the influence of the dark side to be under the influence of the light. Any part of you can be under the influence of the dark side, like finance, friends, attitudes, possessions, job beliefs and on and on.




I am sharing whatever I am feeling, I hope that the information serve all of you well, recently I met another star seed guy at my friend's book shop, it was very interesting and he shared many insights with me. He became a sort of channel, when I ask him if he was a star seed, and he begin telling me about what was going on in me, he said that I was planning to exit the matrix but told me not to and gave me assurance that things will get better and what I am going through is a test. He left later promising to meet up again when he comes back to Singapore.

It is a very exciting time now, so let us be prepare for the ride, keep up the practice of daily dowsing and strive to be the best you can be.

Thank you
LOVE
Alan












No comments:

Post a Comment