Wednesday 22 June 2016

Summer Solstice - A Change of Season



If you have not experience change, you might not have experience truth. If your life is the same for you and you are not willing to change you may be denying the truth in you. I am experiencing within myself a great sense of change, I seem to desire to change but to what am I to change to? I just feel this need to change, change the way I live, the way I make a living.



I am trying my best to be in the present moment, it is becoming harder because reality do not feel the same again for me. And it is not just me, many of my close friends have expressed the same feelings.(actually I do not have many close friends only a few) They have the same feelings that I am feeling now, and we just seem to have lost something inside us.

We are still the same from the outside, look the same, smell the same, talk the same, but .... well let us see what happens, the change is coming, not the end of the world but might as well be. A new you and me being reborn, reminds me of a TV series 'Heroes Reborn', may be this is what it is.

The energy is especially high over these 2 days, my body is feeling really uncomfortable, and strangely I got request from people who have ask for help experiencing the negative effects too.

Neutralize the negative effects of solar influences, emf, mental instability, non beneficial frequency and balance the blood flow to their brains for them, They also seem to pick up negative entities when their energy are low, seem entities might be affected by the negative solar influences too. (check this one out)

Please take good care, it is also the Summer Solstice now, so it natural to experience the change of seasons.

Thank you

LOVE
Alan

Announcement 
We will be conducting a free workshop this weekend (26.6.2016) at 1 pm. Please come join us, write me at mahajiva@yahoo.com for the venue address. (Singapore Only) All are welcome!









No comments:

Post a Comment