Wednesday 12 October 2016

Change, Change, Change



Energy is changing, and it is also changing our hearts, some may be expecting fireworks when the shift takes place. I am not sure if it would happen, but my own heart is changing, the world around me is also changing. I meet many people in my life, each and everyone is different, along with this, their life story is different, their challenges are different. I am grateful that they share a part of their life with me and in the process enriching my own life experiences beyond my own expectations.

I learn to be centered, deal with problems with different methods when they are presented to me. Depending on what comes, I will use what I feel is most appropriate at that time. I have no fix method or way to do the work I do. I do have a fix set of tools that I play around with, reiki, dowsing, energy healing based on qigong and using suggestions. They are the few methods that I use but I mixed them so it may appear to someone as if there isn't a method.

In the process of  maturing my own spirit, I have to deal with both my starseed nature and my human side. It not an easy task, I am unable to describe clearly and adequately what a starseed see, feel and the way I choose to do things, but most of the time I follow my human nature so that I do not appear weird to the people around me. I admit that I have many shortcomings and have made many mistakes along the way, I have hurt some people and messed up some things too. If you are among any of them that I have hurt or trespass - 'I'm Sorry , Please Forgive Me, Thank You, I Love You.'



Dowsing is my favorite method, I use it everyday, it is the basis of all my healing and I use it as a navigating tool to make my life better. I have made many friends through dowsing and learn many life lessons. Dowsing cleared away many veils, deceptions and labels I was carrying, it help me see who I am and how to love unconditionally. It makes my heart see the true love that I have waited for all my life. There are no rules to live by, there is no need for ideal conditions, the best time and the best conditions is now, in the present. No need to have all the ideals before you start enjoying what you want, just be there, just do it. There is no report card to show, when you return to  the Great Spirit. Be Happy Now, if you depend on others for your happiness then you probably won't find it.

Thank you

LOVE
Alan



No comments:

Post a Comment