Wednesday 14 January 2015

A story 2





Yesterday, I talk about my journey into healing, I like to share a bit more about the reiki training I received from my reiki master. When you joined the center, you are expected to help out with healing clients that come in for healing, Every Thursday and Saturday the center is open house and you are expected to give testimony of your experiences in reiki, the master would usually invite a guest to come forward and he would ask one of his students to scan this person and tell the audience if there was any problems with the person's health, or other problems that was pick up. This of course was done with the consent of the volunteer audience.

Once he asked me to scan a professor of TCM from China who was in the audience, I look at him and saw that there was a dark green color on his liver, so I pointed out that he might have a liver problem. He jumped out of his seat and confirmed that it was so, he was surprised that I could pick up something that he has just been diagnosed with, and he told us that he had to undergo many scans before his problem was confirm by the hospital.

In another occasion, master ask for a business card from the audience and told me to scan the card, he then ask me about how the prosperity of the business represented on the card. I felt that the business was not doing well and that it probably would go under in a year's time, I told the owner of the card what I felt, and to my surprise he was not angry, he admitted that it was so, and it was the reason he came to the open house at the center to see if he could find a solution for his business.

This is the training that we were put through, master's reiki method of training also included psychic training, feng shui, reiki qigong, TCM and occasionally removing bad spirits. There were a few instances where we had to remove spirits from possessed people who came to the center, they were screaming and in delusion, crying and rolling on the floor. It was quite a scene to watch, not to mention that we had to help out by directing reiki to these people.

This is not the standard reiki training offered, it was boot camp, we really had to use what we have learned and apply in many situations. Healing patients with illness to us would be the easiest task assigned, the two years spent there was most rewarding and I learned so much about energy works.

Alright, I hope that by sharing a little of the training I have gone through would help to inspire some to move forward in their own journey into healing and energy works.

Thank you

Love
Alan














No comments:

Post a Comment