Thursday 29 January 2015

Sharing some Orb pictures


This morning something wonderful happened, I was at my school project site taking some progress pictures, when I took pictures of the 2nd floor sports hall, I found many energy orbs appeared in the pictures I have taken. Orbs are said to be spirit beings or angels, and if you managed to photographed them, you are at the same frequency as them.

I am grateful that they have decided to let me take their photos, I am so happy to share this photos with everyone.

Yesterday was quite rough energetic wise, in the morning, there was x-energy and later in the day there were strong Geo-pathic stress and also strong astrological influences, this probably knockout many people, and cause lots of people to be out of balance. 

'Everyday seems to bring a new conflict, disease, or disaster, and popular media appears to be generating a 24-hour cycle of fear. During these times of rapid socioeconomic, political, spiritual, and planetary changes, visionary experts like Gregg Braden take an in-depth look at what has been predicted for our time, what the future holds for us physically and spiritually, and what our role is in shaping this future.'

The above is to me an accurate observation of the time now, recently I have been picking up lots of mass consciousness of fear, jealousy and greed. These mass consciousness energy are much stronger than before, as I have been measuring energy for the past few years. 

There will be major energy shifts in the coming months that we have never experience before, two major ones will probably happen in April and September so please keep up your daily energy routine for yourself and family.

Thank you.

Love and Gratitude

Alan

















 


No comments:

Post a Comment