Tuesday 13 January 2015

A Story



Today I would like to share something about healing, my own experience with healing works over the years have allow me to meet many people and have many wonderful moments with them. I learned to become a better healer because of them, and feel very grateful for the opportunities they offer for me to better my own understanding of myself.

What do I gain from helping others, actually nothing in monetary terms, and sometimes it can be stressful and physically draining. But spiritually I cannot repay what I have gain from them, so I will share some of my insights and hope that in sharing them, it would be helpful for some who are on the same journey.

My journey into healing started when I took a course with the Art of Living, basic course was  spread over 5 nights, and I experienced many wonderful moments during this course. I was so inspired by the course, I help organised the next course with the teacher, and bought my wife, brother and his wife and a few friends to join in. A few months later I took the advance course for the first time, it was held in a mountain resort in Chengmai Thailand. When I arrived at the venue, I was surprised that it is the exact same place I saw when I was meditating during the basic course. After completing the course, I returned home, and things started to happen, I could now see spirits clearly, and it was not really something that I have expected or is ready for, I had to learn very quickly how to deal with this new faculty that I have gain.

I will not go into details of how I adapted to my new abilities, and move forward to the next phase of my story. A few years later my wife and me decided to have our nadi leaf readings, there was this master from India who was visiting so we took the opportunity to have our nadi read. As there was a queue, (as always) we waited for our turn to meet with the master, a couple was queuing in front of us, the women struck up a conversation, in the course of their conversation this lady offered to open the 3rd eye for my son who was with us. She told us that this would greatly help him in his studies, so without thinking much about it we agreed. My son gain the ability to see energy and colors and it did help him make improvements in his grades.

About one year after, I thought about this incident, and realize that I should meet with her master that she mentioned about, so I called up the center and went to check out her reiki master.(high ego) It turn out that anyone could just sit in at the center and listen to the talks the master gave everyday, you need not be a member first, so I went to the center everyday for a few months before I decided to let my wife have the reiki attunement. My wife had some problems with fibrosis and was schedule for some treatments, so she had the attunement done the day before her doctor's appointment and the next day we were surprised that the doctor told us that he could not find any problem with her and sent us home with a very strange look on his face. I spent the next 2 years at the center everyday helping out and doing healing for fellow members and clients.

It was also at this same period of time, I came across dowsing, when a friend lead me a book by Raymon Grace 'The Future is yours, do something about it' . I read the whole book at one sitting and was very fascinated with what was written. I took up dowsing, and later had this wonderful opportunity to meet someone here who had taken a dowsing course with Raymon in the States.
I learned as much as I could about dowsing and started to dowse for myself, my family and friends, I worked on anyone who came by and gain experience in dowsing rapidly. Soon I realize that I could combine dowsing with reiki healing and this open many more options and tools for me to help people.

My reiki master said 2 things that made a deep impression on me, he told me that he is thinking of energy 24 hours a day everyday, and if one day when I have truly understand energy I will go back and scold him. I now understand what he meant, and I am ever grateful for all that he has done for me.

All the people you ever met, was never by coincidence, they are there because you attracted them to you, all the masters you have met or is wanting to meet are all because of you. Through the years of doing healing works, I have probably met over 600 to 1000 people, some of them became close friends and some for a very brief moment. 4 years ago I decided to write a blog to reach out and share information that I believe are helpful to improve peoples' lives and through my writings I met more friends.

Most of the people I have helped are women, I do not know why, because of this I realize that most of the problems women have are related to emotions, Healing happens at many levels, some of the problems are related to past lives, some are hidden deep within oneself, and some are conditioned. It is never as simple as giving them one reiki session and they are healed, what was removed are the symptoms that has come to the surface but the root problems takes a lot more to eradicate, As I gained more experience with this work, I have started to learn more about how we behave and the fears that resulted from the actions that we take. So exceptional healers like my reiki master sometimes do weird things, that cause our hidden fears to surface, he is never worried about what is said about his actions because it really does not matter. He created a number reiki system that is both practical and easy to use, and combine this with Traditional Chinese Medicine resulting in a unique energy acupuncture system.

Alright it is been probably too long a story to tell, any way I would appreciate any feedback you have of what I have written, you can leave a comment or email me. I would gladly answer any queries you might have.

Thank you

Love
Alan












No comments:

Post a Comment