Monday 5 January 2015

Connected or not connected?



Staying connected, or not connected, sometimes when I am ask to do healing for someone, they would experience a change for the better(from their feedback), then the next thing, they stop all feedback. I am left with just monitoring them for a few days more and I stop doing any more energy works for them.

Some of these people would then come back again, reverting back to their old self, needing more healing works to be done.

I am mystified by their actions, because I could see that their conditions have improved from the healing done but they did not want any more of it.

An example was a lady who had cancer, after one session of healing and dowsing for her, her cancer markers came down 50%. After which she did not want any more healing done for her, and she passed on a few months later.

I know everyone has free will to choose their own destiny, what I am trying to point out is that healing works has a lot to do with being connected, the healer is the connection, so if you requested a healer to help you, please stay in contact with him or her constantly until you are healed. (if that is what you wanted)

I am not talking here about regular visits for healing, just sending an email, or whatsapp message will be sufficient as feedback. I have never charged money to do the energy work, mostly people just give what they think is appropriate some more generous than others and some who are smarter buy me lunch and get to have my company. :)

Please don't get me wrong, I am not asking that I be paid for my services or feel indebted to me, but at least have the courtesy to keep me inform of your condition, and after being healed it would be nice to stay in contact as a friend.

Your co-operation with the healing energy is the more important part of the healing process, I am but the conduit in which the energy flows to you. Another matter I like to mentioned is when you ask for healing, don't keep secrets from the healer, revealing only some of your problems and keeping some, healers usually can detect whatever that is in your energy field, but since you decide to keep part of your problem, the healer will let you keep them.

Some of the people who come to see me, knowingly or unknowingly try to test me, they would see if I could detect what was their problems, please do not do this, once in contact with your energy field I can detect everything you ever did in your whole life, but there is no point for me to do so, my part of the healing is to just let the energy flow to you and make  energy adjustments and remove blockages, the stories that come with your energy serves to let me understand how to make the energy adjustments and see what is blocking the energy. I do not enjoy this because it is not a movie, but it comes with the work.

Just sharing all these with all fellow healers and dowsers, I am sure some of you would have had similar experience.

An update to the proposed Breath, Water Sound class, it would probably happen after Chinese New Year, I am preparing the materials for the class and hopefully we sit down to do some meditations, group dowsing and of course sharing. I will try to keep the class structured as not to go all over the place, knowing myself this is hard.

Thank you

Love
Alan

















No comments:

Post a Comment