Tuesday 6 January 2015

Sharing results of Dowsing

Hi Folks,
I am sure many have made some New Year resolutions; they are easier to make than to keep at times.
One resolution is to lose weight. After the holiday season some have perhaps eaten a bit too much
and put on a few pounds. Can Dowsing and Raymon’s techniques help?
Let me share a story with you.
Last year I received results from some routine blood work that I had been requested to have.
Everything came back pretty good, but the doctor said some levels were getting a bit high and
he may have to put me on cholesterol medicine to reduce cholesterol in my system and the D word
DIET. I said no thanks, I’ll take care of it and see what the end of the year looks like.
Here is what I did:
I asked my dowsing system to automatically raise the benefits and nutrition of any food or anything
I drink to the most appropriate level for my body and it’s well being.
Whenever we ate out I dowsed for the nutrition and benefits of the food to be raised to the highest
appropriate level.
I also used energized water and did what Raymon’s friend Jeff does. I asked that all the nutrients and
vitamins that my body needs be put into the water, I asked that the water tension be adjusted to
the appropriate level for my body. That my cells would absorb this and flush all the toxins out of
my body along with any negative memories.
I asked that all my body systems be compatible and work in harmony.
I used Raymon’s Affirmation every day:
My body absorbs all the appropriate nutrients from all food and drink that I consume,
I maintain my ideal size and body weight.
End of the year results of this blood test were very good, the doctor couldn’t believe it and
I had also dropped 10 pounds. Did I change my diet, NO, I did exactly what I described above.
I did not go through all the steps every time I ate. I called what I did my Body Energy System
and asked that it be done automatically every time I ate.
No Stress worrying about losing weight or staying on a diet, but changing my life style instead.
No resolutions here except to have the best positive year that I can attract.
Wishing everyone success in your dowsing projects, positive Qi your way.
Ken

Sharing the above posting from friend and fellow dowser, this is what the power of intent can achieve through dowsing. You have the ability to do the same, try it.
Thank you
Love
Alan



No comments:

Post a Comment