Tuesday 20 January 2015

Mass Consciousness





I am not sure, but it seems to me that people are behaving strangely, there have been many reports of violence and sporadic killings and shooting happening all over the world. Although I regularly managed my energy, I can still feel aggressiveness bubbling up in me often, the only difference is that I am aware it is not mine, and I usually have it neutralize in good time. Notice I said usually, there are times when I do lose it too and have a short flare of temper.

How many of you feel this way, that people are putting unnecessary stress on themselves and others, because they are affected by their own fears and insecurity. It is a good idea to clear mass consciousness of fear upon yourself and family everyday, you can do it with dowsing or as an affirmation -' Please transmute fear and mass consciousness of fear into pure love for me, my family, our home, all people we associate with and for all our places of visit for the day. Thank you.'

Energy level fluctuate through out the day and from place to place, always remember to raise your energy before moving to a new destination and also raise the energy level of the place of your next destination before going. You raise your own energy simply by asking 'Please raise my energy to the highest appropriate level for my best good. Thank you.'  For your destination, ask to transmute all non beneficial energy into beneficial energy or love and raise the energy level to the highest level for the best good for all people there. Usually a place of high energy is good, if you dowse you can check the energy level before and after changing the energy of your destination, and if you find that the energy level is still below 50% then you might have to check for and clear other issues there. If possible avoid going to the place until there is an energy level of 80% and above.

There are many changes at many different levels taking place with our earth and the solar system, all these changes can and do affect us, I wish I could tell everyone that all is well and there is nothing to worry about, but it is not so, do not be complacent, keep up with your energy work, whatever you are doing is going to be helpful to you and your well being. Take timeout regularly from your daily work routine to release stress, do some stretching and take a few deep breath, this will go a long way to keep you from being stress out.

Thank you.
Love and Gratitude
Alan
Better and Better!
Please enjoy this video, pay attention to the checklist he is going through to find in balances in the body. You can use the same checklist items and clear yourself with dowsing too.














No comments:

Post a Comment